Friday, June 11, 2010

Rooftops and fairytales






Something in this city seems to hit the right spot in my brain. They are only small images, I reckon they'd look lovely framed, methinks in a Russian cafe in London, a little display perhaps.
And some fairytale characters Russian styley, sugar bowl, miscellaneous alcohol bottle, Mr candlewick and in the park. No substances Shelley!

Sometimes I love my camera. This is the awesome ceiling in the place where one buys train and plane tickets, beam me up Scottie or perhaps Dr No will appear.
And the window sill in the corridor.

4 comments:

  1. Cheers GT, really value your opinion on visual matters (and my other closest creatives)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto GT. It may sound a little too 'small' but they'd all make such lovely cards! A St P stationery set

    ReplyDelete
  3. just remembered going to an exhibition in Paris years ago which was all lovely Paris rooftop watercolours done by a young Vietnamese guy. They were beautiful! Definitely reckon yours are exhibital!

    ReplyDelete