Monday, November 16, 2009

An Ode to the Rollses

Lucie you are a true sweetheart
May you and Alex never be apart
Together you have a strong and loving past
Leaving no doubt that your union will last
I have known you for nearly seven years
Through which you've helped me with my tears
Your love and friendship has enabled me to see
Feelings that are natural but were hard for me
So thank you and I love you both very much
Your generous hearts myself and others touch
With you there is always laughter and fun
Plenty of stories, a squawk and a pun
Thank you for such a happy day
And that is all I'd like to say.

I feel a little shy that was the poem that came to me for Lucie and Alex's wedding. I was a bridesmaid with Julia. I cried, but it was happy crying too. It's so good to be out of the dark, thank you for being there LUJU xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment