Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dot patterns and suncastles

Working in the archaeological department



Jillian who is good at drawing. She works with me and is lovely.
Hermitage Volunteer service celebration of Women's Day, 8th March.
I braved banana bread again, it's become a tradition/curse.
The brown on the white would make a good pattern I thought


I don't know if you can see in the photo above and below a tiny, bright, pink figure; a man had been swimming in the frozen Neva.


Love these rays of sunshine in the city


The photo below is a personal favourite, the building with so few windows, like a castle, the partially covered car, it looks so bleak
A church at the end of my road




An icebreaker goes through the frozen Neva to stop people walking, note people walking on the Neva
St Isaac's Cathedral

The Artist's Union building 38 Bolshaya Morskaya

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine

    I love the photos but only some go big when I click on them. Well, with this latest missive they all go a little bit bigger but not nearly as big as a minority of photos in the older posts.

    Not whingeing, I just want to live your experience vicariously to the MAX. (plus that Jillian looks very pretty but how can I be sure?)

    Hope to see you soonish
    Lachlan

    ReplyDelete